Monday, March 16, 2009

There's a special spot in hell for you, you little asshole

The most convenient dog walking park for me is Double Rock Park located smack dab in the middle of frickin Parkville. 'Wow, what a shithole' you must be saying to yourself. Quite the contrary. Double Rock is usually empty, mostly free of trash and even has a cool little waterfall area. With it's 2+ miles of trail I think it's one of Bmores hidden gems. The only problem, sometimes, is the kids.

Most kids I've met there seem pretty cool. Some were sledding one time. Some like to sit on the rocks and just bullshit. There's little bits of stupid graffiti here and there but nothing really glaring.

There's also a really nice park bench made of marble overlooking the waterfall. Not only is it a really nice bench, it was dedicated to the memory of a lady that died of cancer. It has her name and the dates etched right into it. It always made me feel good because I thought 'This bench is going to be here for a super long time. Nobody's gonna mess with that thing. It's too beautiful'.

Wrong.

Today as I climbed up the rocks adjacent to the waterfall I came upon the bench and noticed the 'bench' part (you know, where your ass goes) was ripped off, flipped over and thrown on the ground. I was filled with so much rage I wanted to punch the next little son of a bitch I saw. Lucky for the kid on the bike I saw 15 seconds later I have some restraint. He was actually nice and waved anyway.

The point is this; whether or not you believe in hell, karma or whatever, I feel the bad deeds you do in your lifetime will come back and fuck you right in the ass. I'm by no means a religious man but this is the only thing that keeps me going. That me being a good person and working hard will bring good things to me. I guess it gives me a sense of entitlement. Is that wrong? Maybe.

I've often found solace in the fact that the fucking monsters that can do something like this will get there's in the end. That's why I'm not big on revenge. Karma (or whatever you want to call it) is gonna get those sons of bitches in the end anyway.

1 comment:

  1. These sons of bitches ruin everything, its acts like these that will get a security guard or the cops around and then you can't let your dog run free and soon the place sucks. I guess these bitches have some angst against mom and dad not hugging them enough or they think trashing a memorial bench makes them hard, your right they'll get theres and one day regret their actions.

    ReplyDelete