Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crazy Ass Dreams

As some of you already know I'm prone to having some really vivid dreams. I wish I had more expendable income so I could hire a dream interpreter. Actually, I wish I could remember them all so they could be turned into movies. They would probably be those movies that teenagers and college students would get high and watch over and over again.

Luckily, I woke up this morning and remembered most of my dream. It went a little something like this. Brace yourself.

My roommate and I were driving around and for some reason he took me to this brothel in what seemed to be Mt Vernon. I approached the door and there was one of those little sliding things that the guard looked through to let you in. The guard slid it open and smoke poured out then he said some shit in Russian. Then I said some shit in Russian and he let me in.

When I walked in shit got even weirder. Some guy that came in after me was allowed to go ahead of me because he was a regular. I was hanging out by the counter waiting behind about 15 dudes that were all sitting in chairs waiting their turns. Near the back of the room there was couples counseling which I thought was a little strange in the middle of a brothel. I remember some chicks walked by with a guy and for some reason I took my shoes off. I guess I thought my turn was coming up.

Apparently my luck in my dreams sucks as much as in real life because no sooner did I take my shoes off, in comes 2 Baltimore City cops. I kind of backed up and snuck out the door. So here I am, barefoot and stuck without a ride in the city in the middle of the night. I tried to call my roommate but I didn't have cell service. I figured I better start walking home.

I started running barefoot through the city and ended up in one of those ghetto blocks between Fells and Little Italy. I saw a building that looked inviting so I went to go inside. It was then that some little kid threw a screw at my head. He must have thought I was a cop because as soon as he threw it he looked all scared and took off. When I got in the building it was like a scene from Mad Max or something because there were people all over the place listening to heavy metal and there were random fires in barrels and shit like that.

I started walking around this place and found a back room that had an exit door. When I got to this room I was shocked to find my roommate sitting at a table with one of those big ass maps like submarine commanders use. Apparently he was plotting our escape.

The dream got a little hazy after this but I remember something about going to a NASCAR race.

Needless to say I'm a little tired this morning. Vivid dreams like this creep me the hell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment