Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yuppy wanna be lifesaver idiots

So I'm driving up a busy road yesterday afternoon well before rush hour and I come upon some slow traffic. Turns out someone coming in the other direction plowed into a telephone pole and damn near knocked it over. There was carnage everywhere.

Wrecks happen, whatever. Here's what pissed me off. While I tried to turn around and get the hell out of there as fast as I could, a couple people had stopped and gotten out a mere 50 feet from this downed power line.

Boom! A tree fell on the line and there was this exlosion! Did this get these idiots back in their cars and out of the way? No! Fucking idiots thought it was a fireworks show or something.

Boom! Second explosion! I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting the fuck out of here so the rescue workers (that were already on the scene) could do their work.

So listen dumbasses, get back in your Prius and let these people do their jobs. I don't think you or your mock turtleneck sweater are going to be much help. And wash the gray frost out of your hair. It doesn't make you look smart.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dude, you need to go to India once. Indian people love carnage. I mean I've seen people die on the street, and there are a HUNDRED people around the poor dude, but of course maintaining a safe 10 foot radius as the poor sod bleeds to his unfortunate death...

    ReplyDelete