Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sad News

I'm sure everyone has heard that Michael Jackson died earlier this afternoon. He was by far the greatest entertainer in my lifetime and I've been listening to his music since I can remember.

People die, I get that. The part that is sad is how he will be remembered. Not as the great entertainer he was but as a pedophile. Did he diddle all those little kids? I don't know. What I do know is that he was never found guilty. I also know that most fucking people smell blood in the water better than a great white shark so once the first person made the accusation everyone that had ever met him piled on. If he did actually do these reprehensible deeds you can rest better at night knowing his justice is being served to him right now by whatever religion you think is the right one.

For what it's worth, I'm going to sit here and listen to the rest of Billie Jean and remember the times when I was 6 years old trying to moonwalk on my coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment